Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I just gave birth to my first baby

As of today's date my baby boy is 3 days old. He weigh at 2.70kg because I am 3 weeks earlier than the due date. My baby is one of the smallest baby among all the babies in the hospital. The same day, one baby was 4.25kg.

I gone trough normal delivery and the charges comes to RM1700 in Lam Wah Ee hospital. Was admitted for 3 days 2 nights. Guess what, my baby got dimple. He looks exactly like his father. We are still thinking on the name.

I will share my mistakes and plus points that every pregnant women should know. As I am a nursing mother now, I got long way to go. So many new things need to learn. Will share this stories as well here. I am in 40 days "pantang" now.

I will share the experiences on "pantang" days soon as well.

Happy parenting.

No comments: