- He will smile at you briefly
- Make eye to eye contact
- He will try to search for sounds with his eyes
- He can lift his head momentarily when he is placed on his stomach.
- Some of the times, his hands are held open.
- Hold your baby up so that he can see more of his environments.
- Gently tickle or massage your baby’s hand and feet.
- Soft material of different textures can be gently stroke to his skin.
- A mobile can be placed in his bed.
- Your fingers or toys can be moved in and out of his line of vision.
- By making various exaggerated facial expressions can awake his interest.
- By placing brightly colored toys in front of him when lying of his stomach can encourage him to lift his head.