1 MONTH OLD BABY
- Sleeps most of the time
- Like to look at faces
- Cannot lift head up
- Keeps hands tightly closed most of the time.
- Can see best at distance of 8 to 10 inches (20 – 25 cm) at eye level.
- Startled by sound.
- You can sing and talk to him frequently
- During napkin changing, you can gently stretch and bend his knees.
- Cuddle him and hold him close to you.
- Make frequent contact with him: “Eye to eye” and “touch”
- Show him things especially red, white and black patterns close to his face.
- Let him hold on to your fingers and gradually unfold his fingers one at a time.