- Cries when he is left alone
- Plays with his own fingers
- Pulls at clothing
- When he is lying on his stomach, he holds his head up.
- By smiling, kicking his legs and waving his arms, he is expressing pleasure.
- Holds a rattle momentarily when it is placed in his hands.
- Play nursery rhymes and music.
- Let him explore your face by looking and touching your face.
- Reward all your baby’s behaviors such as movements, gestures, expressions by overreacting with praises, hugs and smiles.
- Give small, firm toys of different weights, textures and sounds. Toys that can be reached for, grasped or handled.
- Play simple, gentle physical games while singing to him – Knee bends, arm pulls, gentle jerks and tickling feet.