- Turns over from his stomach to his back.
- Sits without support momentarily.
- Responds to his name
- He can pick up an object or toy and drop it involuntarily.
- Shakes and bangs toys.
- Put his weight on his forearms and lift his head and chest up when lying on his stomach.
- Give him baby biscuit or finger rusk which is easy to grasp and feed by him self.
- Encourage him to search for a toy by dropping it.
- Take him for outdoor walks and show him the plants, trees, birds and etc.
- Show him how to pass a toy from one hand to the other.