- An object can be transferred easily from one hand to the other.
- He bites and chews toys or biscuits.
- When held standing, he likes to bounce on his both feet.
- He is able to creep (pull him self forward by moving his arm together and dragging his legs and stomach along the floor)
- Introduce colorful pictures.
- Repeat all sounds that your baby makes like “ba”, “da”, “ma” and etc. Make new sounds and wait for him to response.
- Encourage your baby to stand by support.
- Offer your child some toys just out of reach to get him to reach out while he is lying down or seated.
- To gain a concept of self, show your baby of his reflection in a mirror and say his name.